We are leading manufacturer and supplier of Selective Pallet Racks.
These are the most common type of pallet rack systems used today. They are usually of two types, a roll formed clip-in (Tear Drop Selective Pallet Racks) or Structural Selective Pallet Racks (bolt-together).Tear Drop Selective Pallet Racks:
The roll formed selective pallet racks are commonly manufactured in a tear-drop style it is called a tear drop since holes on the column of the upright are shaped like a tear drop. When Assembled, in a warehouse the pallets then rest horizontally on the load beams that are held in place by mounting clips. Because the clips on the teardrop can be quickly moved, the load beams can be easily adjusted to different sizes.Structural Selective Pallet Racks:
Structural Selective Pallet Rack systems are similar to rolled-formed pallet rack systems except the horizontal load beams are attached to the uprights with bolts and have a much greater weight-bearing capacity. The bolt fixings make this form of adjustable racks flexible because they can be constructed, reconfigured, and dismantled for reuse. Structural Selective pallet racks can also be designed into the structure of the building itself, so the upright columns are simultaneously used to support the roof of the storage facility. These are called Rack Supported buildings or warehouses.Advantages:
Applications Ideal For Product That :
- Designed for flexibility and easy access of all pallets.
- Can accommodate moving beam levels to different levels to accommodate different size pallets.
- Easy install and re-configure.
- Available in roll formed or structural steel.
- We carry and extensive line of accessories for a variety of applications.
- Designed for high-density storage.
- Is stacked in multiple levels.
- Must be accessed efficiently.
- Can be moved and restocked quickly.